Do you want to learn more about Affirmative Action requirements?
We know that understanding the components of Affirmative Action planning and their federal requirements can be a little confusing, leaving subject employers wondering about basic questions such as:
- What is the actual role of the OFCCP and who are they?
- Who is required, not required, or exempt to prepare an AAP?
- How many different components are there in an Affirmative Action Plan?
This presentation seeks to answer each of these basic questions, and to give you more information as well. Previously presented at our annual webinars, the presentation also includes:
- The different components of an Affirmative Action Plan, and an example of each one.
- All of the federal requirements that apply to federal contractors and sub-contractors in your particular industry.
- A quick overview of your role and responsibilities in the AAP process.
- And much, much more!
Become a partner with HR Unlimited Inc. by switching over all your affirmative action plan deliverables to receive the following free offers:
- FREE EEO-1 filing, and
- ONE-YEAR FREE access to HR On-Demand
*Offer only valid for a limited period of time
Affirmative Action Plan Overview: “Understanding AAP Requirements”
“We have referred HRU to several other organizations. That is how pleased we are with the work they provide for us.”
Sr Manager of Human Resources — Construction